The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect For Beginners!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Plus500 Forex Review, Rating, News an Promotions
RECOMMENDED FOREX BROKERS
|Account Type||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Trade Size||Maximum Leverage||Spread|
|Standard||$100||0.01 (micro lot)||200:1||2 pips fixed|
Plus500 offers a single account type with eleverage up to 1:200, fixed spreads and the opportunity to trade in micro lots for better risk management,
The Company. Security of Funds
Plus500AU Pty. Ltd.
Australia / New Zealand
Plus500SG Pte. Ltd.
Plus500SA Pty Lt d.
Plus 500 specializes in Contracts for Difference (CFDs), delivering trading facilities on shares, forex, commodities, ETFs, options and indices. It is a UK-based broker authorised and regulated by one of the most reliable financial authorities – the Financial Conduct Authority. Except for the capital requirement of EUR 730 000, which is common for EU countries, FCA-licensed brokerages are required to comply with a number of standards and procedures – for reporting to the commission, keeping client money in segregated accounts, etc. What is more important, clients of UK regulated brokers are protected by a compensation sceme – the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – up to GBP 50 000, in case a licensed company goes bankrupt.
In addition, Plus500UK Ltd. is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is, in fact, one of the largest retail FX broker by market cap. Publicly listed companies have to meet strict requirements and are subject to strict rules and regulations. They must regularly disclose certain financial and business information which makes them extremely reliable.
The Plus 500 group also has subsidiaries operating and duly regulated in Cyprus and Australia, Israel, Singapore, South Africa and New Zealand .
Currently Plus 500 offers its portfolio of over 2000 instruments. Contracts for Differences allow customers to profit from a stock, index, ETF, forex or commodity position without the need to actually own the underlying asset. Besides, the company is the main sponsor of famous Spanish football team, Atletico Madrid.
Minimum deposit required from Plus500’s clients is £100, which is average. Other UK brokers require $500 (FxPro) or $50 (FXCM). There are even brokers, who don’t require any initial deposit from traders, such as CMC Markets.
The maximum level of leverage also it varies depending on the instrument types:
Forex – up to 1:200 leverage;
Indices – up to 1:294 leverage;
Commodities – up to 1:150 leverage;
ETFs – up to 1:100 leverage.
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect For Beginners!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Such leverage rates may also be considered average, as FxPro, for instance, offers leverage up to 1:500 and FXCM – up to 1:200 and XM – up to 1:888. Traders, however, should be mindful of higher leverage, for it may both multiply their profits and lead to heavy losses. That is why limitations on leverage rates are set in several jurisdictions: 1:50 in the USA, 1:25 in Japan, 1:100 in Poland.
Spreads & Commission
The spreads offered by Plus500 they are fixed, the typical spread on the EUR/USD amounting to 2 pips. For purposes of comparison, FxPro’s typical spread on EUR/USD is around 1.8 pips and XM offers variable spreads from 1 pip on EUR/USD.
Unlike many other CFD brokers, Plus500 does not charge commissions on trading CFDs (CMC Markets for instance requires a commission fee of 0.10 % of the volume traded). Instead, the broker is compensated for its services through the “market spread”.
Risk Management Options
Since CFD trades are carried out on a leveraged basis, potential profits and losses can both be magnified, so the higher the leverage level, the higher the risk for a trader to incur heavy losses.
Other risk management tools offered by this broker include the stop loss (“Close at loss”) and the limit (“Close at profit”) options as well as a guaranteed stop, which is available for specified instruments only. What is more, traders can set Price alerts and Trailing stops (automatically protecting a position’s downside while locking in the upside).
Negative Balance Protection
In order to ensure that their clients do not lose more money than they have deposited, Plus500 provides the so called Negative Balance Protection (stated in a risk disclosure notice on their website). This means that your account will be brought to a zero balance if it goes into negative as a result of the fast-pacing volatile market.
Unlike most brokers, Plus500 offers just one trading platform to their clients. FxPro, for instance, offers as many as 4 platforms – MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, cTrader and SuperTrader.
Plus500’ s proprietary trading platform is available in more than 30 different languages. It offers desktop and web-based versions (WebTrader), mobile versions (for iPhone, iPad & Apple), as well as Windows (10 & Phone) and Android versions.
Although MetaTrader 4 is established as the industry standard platform for CFDs and spot forex trading, Plus500 manages to capture a sizeable market due to the fact that they keep things simple, so traders won’t experience information overload while operating on the platform. Keeping in line with the clutter-free style, the broker offers only two account types – demo and live account, the demo account being of course free-of-charge.
Plus500’s clients can make deposits and withdrawals from and to their accounts via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Master Card & Maestro), PayPal, Skrill and Wire Transfer.
Plus500 (LON:PLUS) is a well-regulated publicly held and reputable CFDs broker, offering more than 2000 instruments through its uncluttered user-friendly proprietary platform. To sum things up, here are the key advantages and disadvantages of this CFDs broker:
|Strong regulation, publicly listed brokerage||Only one trading platform available, no MT4|
|No commission fees on CFDs||No automated trading platform available|
|Guaranteed stop loss available||Fixed spreads only|
|Negative balance protection|
- Plus500 gets South African license Feb 09 2020 08:18:23
- Plus500 boasts record revenue, new customers in 2020 Feb 07 2020 10:09:08
- Morgan Stanley raises its stake in Plus500 Jan 16 2020 15:31:23
- Plus500 revenue decreases in Q3, stock price drop to lowest levels since June Oct 24 2020 21:49:36
- Plus500 gets its fifth forex license by New ZealandвЂ™s FMA Oct 03 2020 09:19:21
- Plus500 and four more forex brokers get licensed by Israeli regulator (ISA) Sep 30 2020 11:50:43
- Plus500 founders sell 13% of the company, stock down 16% Sep 29 2020 09:32:39
- Plus500 launches $20m stock buyback program in response to PlaytechвЂ™s terminated acquisition Nov 23 2020 15:27:49
- Playtech terminates acquisition of Plus500, deal for Ava Trade at risk Nov 23 2020 15:13:12
- Playtech acquisition of Plus500 may be terminated if not approved by FCA by the end of 2020 Nov 18 2020 16:15:05
- Plus500 to be delisted from AIM stock exchange after 28 September Aug 28 2020 12:29:20
- Plus500 net profit down 25% on regulatory troubles in H1 2020 Aug 27 2020 09:59:52
- Plus500 sharereholders approve Playtech’s $715 Million Bid Jul 17 2020 15:50:26
- Plus500 announces key performance metrics for H1 2020 Jul 09 2020 08:43:45
- 13 499 Plus500 UK client accounts unfrozen Jun 30 2020 18:33:06
- Plus500 becomes Main Official Sponsor of AtlГ©tico Madrid Football Club Jun 25 2020 14:03:26
- Playtech to acquire the UK regulated forex broker Plus500 Jun 01 2020 14:32:38
- Plus500 revenue up 181% in Q3 Oct 23 2020 12:52:38
- PLUS500 enjoys an impressive net profit increase of 249% for H1 2020 Aug 13 2020 08:13:00
- JPMorgan Sells More than 200,000 Shares in Plus500 Apr 17 2020 06:48:17
- Shark Attack: JP Morgan Chase Keeps Biting Plus500 Stock Apr 16 2020 08:48:49
- JPMorgan Chase Buys Further 3 Million Shares in Plus500 Apr 11 2020 06:16:40
- Plus500 Registers Steep Increase in Revenues in Q1’2020 Apr 02 2020 07:20:57
- Plus500’s Marketing Machine Brings 56,819 New Customers in 2020 Mar 17 2020 11:41:20
- JPMorgan Chase Purchases 4.64 Million Shares in Plus500 Mar 13 2020 11:03:04
- Founders of FX Broker Plus500 Complete Secondary Offering Feb 28 2020 08:53:56
- Plus500’s Founders Announce Secondary Share Placement Feb 27 2020 08:31:59
- Plus500 Records Profits Ahead of Expectations in 2020 Feb 19 2020 07:34:27
- Plus500 Records Surge in 9mo Revenues, Upbeat on FY Profits Oct 17 2020 07:08:10
- Plus500 Raises Leverage for All CFD Products Oct 15 2020 11:53:49
- Plus500 Registers Strong Growth in Profits, New Customers in H1’2020 Aug 27 2020 09:24:54
- Plus500’s Mobile Forex App Statistics – True or Highly Inflated? Jul 12 2020 12:48:42
- Forex Broker Plus500 Prepares for IPO on LondonвЂ™s AIM Jul 02 2020 13:24:13
- Plus500: The Forex Trading Platform That Doesn’t Stay Connected Jun 12 2020 14:56:11
- Bitcoin Now Offered for Trading Through a Regular Forex Platform Apr 29 2020 15:01:15
- FSA Fines Plus500 For Lack of Compliance – More Than A Year Later Oct 25 2020 07:35:24
- Get $25 forex bonus. No deposit. No kidding. Mar 17 2020 22:00:00
FXTM a regulated forex broker (regulated by CySEC, FCA and FSC), offering ECN trading on MT4 an MT5 platforms. Traders can start trading with as little as $10 and take advantage of tight fixed and variable spreads, flexible leverage and swap-free accounts.
XM is broker with great bonuses and promotions. Currently we are loving its $30 no deposit bonus and deposit bonus up to $5000. Add to this the fact that it’s EU-regulated and there’s nothing more you can ask for.
FXCM is one of the biggest forex brokers in the world, licensed and regulated on four continents. FXCM wins our admirations with its over 200,000 active live accounts and daily trading volumes of over $10 billion.
FxPro is a broker we are particularly keen on: it’s regulated in the UK, offers Metatrader 4 (MT4) and cTrader – where the spreads start at 0 pips, Level II Pricing and Full Market Depth. And the best part? With FxPro you get negative balance protection.
FBS is a broker with cool marketing and promotions. It runs an loyalty program, offers a $100 no-deposit bonus for all new clients outside EU willing to try out its services, and an FBS MasterCard is also available for faster deposits and withdrawals.
FxChoice is a IFSC regulated forex broker, serving clients from all over the world. It offers premium trading conditions, including high leverage, low spreads and no hedging, scalping and FIFO restrictions.
HotForex is a EU Regulated broker, offering wide variety of trading accounts, including Auto, Social and Zero spread accounts. The minimum intial deposit for a Micro account is only $50 and is combined with 1000:1 leverage – one of the highest in the industry.
CFD Trading Explained – Forex, Stocks And Cryptocurrency
CFDs are becoming a popular alternative for traders looking for short-term leveraged trading of stocks and other assets. In this expert guide we will teach you what a CFD is and how CFD trading works. We also list and compare all the regulated CFD brokers on the market, with detailed reviews for readers who want all the facts before signing up.
Top CFD Platforms in Russia
What Is a CFD?
A Contract For Difference (CFD) is a tradable product that mirrors an underlying asset. When trading CFDs, you’re making a contract to buy (or sell), on margin, and you collect (or pay) the difference when you close the position. Unlike buying a stock or futures contract, a CFD is a derivative, which means that you never actually own the underlying asset during the transaction. CFDs can be created to mirror almost any financial instrument or market, including individual equities, indexes, currency pairs, interest rate products or bonds. If it moves, and there is demand, you can be sure that there will be a CFD for it.
CFDs are generally not recommended for new traders. If you read the above paragraph and need to Google some of the terms used, it’s likely that you shouldn’t trade CFDs just yet. A solid understanding or leverage, margin, counterparty risk, and the complexity of derivative products is recommended. As a rule, you should only trade what you’re willing to lose, as CFD’s are volatile and you could be liable for extra losses. Set up a demo account and experiment, but make sure you do your research, understand the product and its ins and outs before you deposit real money into an account.
How Do You Trade A CFD?
The mechanics of trading CFD’s works much in the same way as buying or selling equities, futures or forex, except with a CFD you never actually own the underlying instrument. What you’re trading is the difference between the price when you first enter the trade and when you exit it. Hence the name, Contract For Difference. Most CFD providers also require that you cross the spread to enter or exit a position. Let’s run through a trade example for some clarity:
You want to BUY 100 “shares” in company XYZ, as you believe that the price is going up in the short term.
The current price is $10.55, the bid is $10.50 and the offer is $10.60.
- You click BUY, crossing the spread, and pay $10.60 for 100 “shares”.
- You’ve used $53 margin on your position (assuming a margin of 5%), instead of the $1050 + fees that you’d outlay if you bought the stock itself.
- The stock quickly moves to your target of $11, where you decide to sell.
- You click SELL, crossing the spread, and are filled at $10.95 on your 100 “shares”.
Congratulations! You made a profit of $35 (35c per “share” x 100) on your position.
As you can see, leverage is powerful. A $35 profit on a $53 margin (66%) is a far greater ROI than the 4-5% profit that you’d make buying the underlying, even if the total dollar amounts are a little less.
Here lies the attraction of leverage and CFDs. Of course, the opposite could also be possible. The equivalent move could wipe your CFD account of all of its capital (and more).
Why Trade CFDs?
As CFDs are leveraged products, they offer significant advantages and disadvantages over regular stocks or futures.
- Speculation: Because of the margin, CFDs are usually used by traders looking to trade short term or intraday moves. They can be very expensive to hold overnight, depending on the broker’s margin requirements and fee structure.
- Leverage: The amount of leverage available differs from broker to broker, depending on the product and market. The biggest advantage is the potential ROI a trader can achieve using CFD’s when compared to common stocks. As illustrated in the example above, you can easily make a 50%+ ROI on your margin used, which can be very attractive for speculators who are comfortable with risk.
- Margin: CFD brokers only require between 2% and 20% margin on your position, depending on the instrument and volatility. Much like forex, this allows you to trade larger size than you may otherwise be able to, or give you access to expensive stocks that you might not be able to trade. For example, if you want to buy 100 shares in Apple at $145, you’d need $14500 in your equity account, plus commissions. With a CFD broker, you may be able to trade the equivalent of 100 shares on a margin of $725, or 10 shares on $72.50. This opens up new markets and opportunities.
- Exposure to global markets: Most CFD providers offer a huge variety of markets. You could just as easily trade the German DAX as you could an Australian Equity. This can all be done on one account, without the need for expensive data or execution fees.
- Fees: Trading fees can add up pretty quickly, especially using retail brokers. There are no fee’s on CFD’s, only the spread (which represents its own challenge).
- Hedging: CFD’s offer those with equity portfolios the opportunity to quickly and cheaply hedge their long equity positions. Options can be a daunting and difficult to structure, especially if you’re using them to hedge positions. CFD’s give savvy traders a cheap alternative and a variety of hedging opportunities.
- Leverage: This is a double edge sword. While buying the equivalent of 100 shares in Apple is far cheaper using CFD’s, you’re exposing yourself to significant risk by doing so. A small move in the underlying can wipe out the value of your position or more, leaving you in the red with your broker.
- Crossing the spread: Entering or exiting a CFD position requires you to cross the spread. There’s no limit orders. This means that you’re always paying a premium to enter or exit a position. This is the price paid for access to margin. While this may seem insignificant, paying the spread can add up to a fair amount of money, especially if you’re an active trader. It also makes some strategies very difficult to execute (e.g. scalping).
- Betting against your broker: A CFD is a contract with your broker. They profit if you lose. This opens up many conflict of interest questions. It’s very important to research your broker, check if they’re regulated (many are not), and read online reviews. Get in touch with them directly if you have questions before depositing any money in the account.
When trading CFD’s your making a contract with your broker regarding the future movement of a financial instrument. Unlike trading an underlying, the counter-party to your trade is your broker itself. As you can imagine, this raises a myriad of conflict of interest issues, and regulators continue to try and find an acceptable balance between protecting customers from predatory practices and allowing traders the freedom to trade what they wish.
The skeptic could argue that trading CFD’s with your broker is like gambling at a casino. It’s in the casino’s best interest that you’re a happy, smiling customer…so they can ultimately take as much money as they can from you.
The believer would argue that it’s in a CFD broker interest to get longevity from clients, and that they make enough money from spreads and volume that there’s no incentive to do wrong by their customers. Shady practices would be reported to regulators, which would ultimately hurt their business and profitability.
The takeaway is that traders need to do their research on CFD brokers and regulation in their country. A good place to start is our list of recommended brokers.
20 Best Binary Options Brokers 2020
It is most likely that you have come across the term Binary Options while surfing the net, even if you don’t know what it means. Maybe someone told you, or you read somewhere that you could make impressive returns trading on binary options, and it sounded too good to be true. Maybe they said you could lose all your investment in a flash of a second, and got you scared to even try. There are many in similar circumstances with many questions about binary options lingering in their minds. Before we get to any aspects of Binary options, let explore what it is first, for the sake of anyone who is completely green to the concept.
Now Get Real Account with as little as $10. And start trading the BINARY OPTIONS, FOREX, FX OPTIONS & CRYPTOCURRENCIES at one platform. Click To Open Free Demo Account | Click To Get Real Account In $10 (Updated July 2020)
Binary options are a form of financial trading that involves a fixed amount of pay-off or nothing. That’s why it is called binary options anyway. It is either a 1/0 or Yes/No. There is no other option between. The trading is normally carried out online. The online trade is enabled by binary options traders. The trade involves a variety of instruments like fixed return options and digital options as forex, stocks and market interest rates. That explains why some people will tell you that you can quickly double your money, while others say you can lose it all. There is a lot of speculation among the masses about how binary options work. Many people have lost their hard-earned money because of lack of information. Before you get involved, it is prudent toe sure you understand all the risks involved. You should also work with a binary options broker that you can trust. There are many binary options brokers in the business.
We seek to bust the myths and present the facts as far as binary options and binary options brokers are concerned. There is a lot of misleading information circulating around. There are not many objective options broker reviews either. This is a review of some of the best binary options brokers. The review is essentially a binary options brokers list. The review will give you a deeper understanding of how they operate. The review seeks to arm you with relevant information before you get involved with binary options. Trading in binary options, otherwise known as hedging, can be a blessing or a curse to yourself depending on how you handle. We certainly seek to ensure it is never a curse. The review will explore various aspects of the binary options brokers such as
- Trading platform
- Minimum deposit
- Maximum returns
The review will also explore the various laws and regulations governing binary options trading in various countries. It will also highlight a few dos and don’ts as far as binary options trading is concerned. We cannot promise that you make a lot of money after going through the review, but we can promise to show you how not to lose all your money. Tag along and let’s find out what binary options trading is really all about, and find binary options trading best brokers as well.. Below is a binary options broker list with some of their terms of engagement.
Note: Based on my experience, I personally recommend IQoption , ExpertOption & Olymp Trade but please read the full review to select the one that suits you especially from first 5.
Best Binary Options Brokers 2020 Comparison Table
|Broker||Min Deposit ($)||Min Stake ($)||Max Payout (%)|
|IQ Option||10||1||95||1st Choice|
|Olymp Trade||10||1||92||3rd Choice|
Best Binary Options Brokers 2020
1) IQ Option
IQ Option is a Seychelles-based online trading platform launched in 2020. It has found a lot of favor in South Africa. It is one of the best binary option brokers in South Africa. They claim to be one of the fastest growing online trading platforms, with over 25 million members to date. Their services include forex trading, stock trading, and ETF trading. There are binary options brokers too. They have over 10 million digital options on which you can trade. You engage in the binary options trade by speculating on the global market currencies, indices, stocks, and commodities movement.
IQ Option has a website and App on which you can trade. It depends on what you prefer or what is accessible to you. You go to the instruments menu and choose the asset you want to trade in. Each asset is assigned the current profit percentage. You then choose the duration that you want to explore the asset for. The end of the duration will be marked with a red line on the chart. The system will also set a deadline for making the selected trade. Then put up the value you want to trade and confirm using the call or put buttons. You have the option to sell the option before it expires. If you choose to wait until the end of the duration, you will get 95% profit if your prediction was correct or lose the investment if your predictions were wrong.
- The minimum deposit on IQ Option is $10 for a real account or $3000 for a premium account
- The minimum investment is $1
- The maximum returns are 95% profit on your stake
- IQ Option offers no bonuses.
- IQ Option is certainly one of the best trading brokers.
Expertoption is a binary options broker with a global trading platform. The platform is available to people in over 150 countries across the world. Expertoption was launched in 2020, and it has 8,707,538 registered traders so far. Expertoption is an award-winning platform, having been recognized as an award-winning platform in the China Trading Expo Shenzhen, 6-7 May 2020. The broker offers up to 100 options of assets to trade with. Expertoption does not offer its services to residents of the following countries; USA, Canada, European Economic Area, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, North Korea, Puerto Rico, Sudan.
Expertoption operates both website and app trading platforms. You can log in to your account on any platform you feel comfortable with. They offer a free demo account too, for novice traders to first test their knowledge before investing any money. The platform has an education center for green beginners too. There is a lot of educational material on the center that you can go through and get relevant insight pertaining to binary options trading. The platform is quite responsive, and it runs 24/7. It offers the following technical analysis tools.
- Four chart types, eight indicators, trend lines
- Social trading – this feature allows you to watch other people around the world closing deals, or to trade with your friends
- The demo account gives you $10000 to try out with
The platform offers five types of trading accounts as follows;
- Basic – this account is for people who prefer a light start. The minimum deposit for this account is $50
- Silver – this account includes free consultations. Apparently, many people choose to start here. The minimum deposit is $500.
- Gold – this account offers you more privileges features and smart investment tips. The minimum deposit for this account is $2500
- Platinum – this account is regarded as the ultimate account for serious investors. The platform offers exclusive account management and their best expertise. The minimum deposit for the account is $5000.
- Exclusive – this exclusive account is only an invited-persons only account. It is reserved for people with the highest returns. You can contact your account manager about it, that is if you already have a platinum account.
The maximum returns can go up to 95% profit on the invested amount.
3) Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade is a Cyprus-based online trading platform launched in 2020. The platform boasts of over 20000 traders in a day. It is currently registering a growth 7% in payouts every month, with last month’s payouts totaling to $ 7 969 557. Olymp trade is yet another incredible option for a beginner. It has very insightful educational resources for trading. It is one of the best binary options brokers in Nigeria.
Olymp trade runs web, android and apple trading platforms. They offer a demo account that you can experiment with first before moving to a real account. It is one of the best binary options brokers with demo accounts. They offer 24/7 trading and over 60 assets that you can trade with. The trading platforms are quite responsive and self-explanatory. The process of setting up and completing a trade is quite simple. The platform also offers you trading signals from experienced VIP traders, to help you make profitable trades.
- The minimum deposit is $10
- The minimum investment is $1
- The maximum returns are 92% profit on your stake
HighLow is an Australian based binary options broker. A number of platforms won’t admit Australian traders. This is one of the best Australian binary options brokers. It is a great platform for those who like trading for short duration times. It is one of the best 60second binary options brokers. The platform prides itself in a wide range of binary options and some of the highest payouts. They have done over 200% profit on investment payouts. HighLow runs on the MarketsPulse trading platform. It does not accept trader from the US though.
HighLow has a web, Android, and iPhone Apps trading platforms. They offer a demo account for beginners with a $50 bonus upon sign-up. It is one of the best binary options brokers for beginners. It allows them to test their knowledge before putting in all their money. You select the instrument you want to trade from the top toolbar. It has the current market value indicated on it. You then set up the duration you want to trade for and confirm. There is an expiration duration line beyond which you cannot make any changes on the investment. Your speculations should not go out of the set high and low marks.
- The minimum deposit is $10
- The minimum investment is $1
- The maximum returns are 90% profit on your stake
- There is a bonus of $50 upon signup
- HighLow is one of the best binary options brokers with low minimum deposit.
Optionrobot is a high-risk high-return binary options trading robot service. If you are not shy of taking huge risks with high potential returns if all goes well, then Optionrobot the platform for you. The platform’s robots generate trading signals and execute the trade directly to your broker account. Optionrobot boasts of an 83% winning rate. That’s rather impressive. You might not want to stake money you cannot afford to lose on Optionrobot though.
Joining Optionrobot is quite easy and straightforward. You just sign-up, make a deposit and set up your robot to start trading. Optionrobot features three trading systems. The systems have different risk levels. They are;
- Classic System – this system has the lowest-risks, and the lowest potential income as well. It is considered the safest and secure. The prospects of making any substantial returns are quite slim though.
- Martingale System – this system offers you the highest possible returns, but also the highest risks. If you get it right on this system, you’ll be smiling all day long. The risks of losing your money remain high though.
- Fibonacci System – this is the most accurate system. It is a middle-ground between the two. It strikes the critical balance between returns and risks. You could lose money as much as you could win some.
The other important aspect of the Optionrobot is the trading indicators. These help you set up the robot. The robot monitors these indicators as long as it is active, and makes decisions based on the settings you provide. Optionrobot has six trading indicators that you can make use of. You can work with multiple indicators depending on your knowledge of them. All the indicators need to send a sell signal to the robot for it to sell though. They also need to all have a buy signal if the robot is to buy. The signals include;
Ayrex is yet another binary trading broker from Cyprus. Ayrex launched its platform in 2020. It is however not regulated by CySEC though. The company has applied for licensing from CySEC. The platform boasts of over 230000 subscribers to date. It also takes pride in some of the fastest trading speeds with 99.95% of its trades taking place in a mere 28ms. The platform allows direct or high low speculation on the trend of the asset you choose to trade with. Except for the being unlicensed Ayrex seems like the ultimate binary options trading broker.
Ayrex has a very interactive and responsive website. They also operate Android and iPhone Apps. You can choose to log in to any of these platforms depending on which one works best for you. Ayrex offers several trading accounts. One of the accounts that stand out is the Islamic account. Ayrex has put up an account for Islamic people, that is in full compliance with sharia laws. Trading on Ayrex.com is easy and straightforward.
- First, you register for a free account
- You will have to verify your identity
- You then make the minimum deposit of $25
- Click the start trading button
- Select the options you want to work with. Ayrex has a couple of options.
- Choose the asset that you want to trade with
- Speculate depending on the option you have chosen
- Stake the amount you want so long as it within the minimum and maximum investment values
- Confirm the trade before the deadline and wait for the results.
Ayrex may not be the best platform for beginners. There is not much learning material or guidance resources available. You need to know how to analyze the market and make correct predictions before you engage on the platform. Otherwise, you will be risking losing your capital. You can choose a demo account first before engaging on the real account so that you get to learn the ropes.
On the short-term direct speculations, Ayres pays up to 80% profits on the invested amount. The long-term or high-low speculations could attract a payout of up to 85% profits on the invested amount. Ayrex has frequent trade signals that have been proven to have a winning rate of 60%. That’s is not a winning rate you want to put your trust one if you are not experienced though, considering their payouts are a bit low. All factors considered, they are still one of the best binary options brokers 2020.
Cryptorobot365 is yet another Seychelles-based binary trading broker. It mainly deals with cryptocurrencies. You can trade with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin or Ripple. The platform, unlike the others, is quite straightforward. You just buy the cryptocurrency of your choice under speculation that it will appreciate in price. The platform is an automatic platform. It monitors the trends in the cryptocurrency market and sells or buys cryptocurrency on your behalf to help you make profits.
There is not much to learn about the Cryptorobot365 trading platform. They have web and app trading platforms. You can choose any depending on your preference. The platform needs you just to deposit the minimum amount, select the cryptocurrency you want to trade in, and activate the robot. It is one of the best binary options robots. This model is a great option for people without sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Keep in mind that you could lose the money too. The platform has a demo account that you can use to try out first before you invest your money.
- The minimum deposit is $250
- The maximum returns are dependent on the margins of the sales made
Binaryrobot365 is yet another robot based binary options broker. Instead of you monitoring the markets, yet set the ideal market conditions and let the robot make the trade when it detects them. Binaryrobot365 claims to register up to 90% win-rate among it traders. It is a great platform for novice traders to try their hand in binary trading. Binaryrobot365 is one of the best binary options brokers in India.
Binaryrobot365 operates web and app platforms. You just sign up for an account, choose a binary robot service provider and switch on the auto-trade function. It is important to note that the binary robot you choose is a central determinant of whether you are going to make money or not. Make sure the service provider you settle for can be trusted. The robots are technically developed and are based on empirical data. Some of the market factors are non-quantifiable though. Therefore, the robots cannot guarantee you returns.
- The minimum deposit is $100
- The maximum returns are dependent on the broker you choose. The returns range between 85% and 90% profit on your investment.
Binary.com is a UK-based binary trading broker. It has been licensed by and is under the regulation of the British Isles, Malta, Ireland and the UK. It is one of the most transparent binary options brokers uk. It has made declarations of owning the company, and it is in charge of the market operations. The platform brings together aspects of gambling and binary trading. Its services include FX margins, Crypto trading via MT5 and CFDs. Binary.com offers you over 100 instruments to trade with. Binary.com also offers you interactive webinars, daily market reports and eBooks and videos for learning, all for free.
Binary.com operates a website and Android and iPhone Apps. You can log in to your account on any platform of your choice. The platform also offers you the option to trade on a virtual account before you move to a real account. Newbies to binary trading can take advantage of the virtual platform and learn the ropes. The platforms run 24/7 all year long. They have interactive and easy to understand charts to help you follow the market trends. The platforms are quite responsive too.
The minimum deposit for a bank transfer or by bank card is $10. Those with e-wallets can deposit as little as $5. You start trading by choosing an instrument to trade with and setting aside a trading duration. You have to have to complete the trade before the expiry time.
The return percentages are not fixed. They vary from time to time. You need to have more than 25 turnovers so that you can have a withdrawable amount. Binary.com also pays a 1.5% payout commission.
The bonuses are not fixed either. You can get two types of bonuses. There is the deposit bonus and the free bonus. You get the deposit bonus one you deposit money above a certain amount. The free bonus is given as per the results of your trades.
Finmax is a Bulgaria-based binary options broker. The platform was launched in 2020 and boasts of a team of financial market professionals who help people around the work trade in binary options. The platform does not admit US traders though. Finmax has a couple of awards under its belt. They are an indication of its prowess as far as binary trading is concerned. Finmax also offers some of the shorted trade durations. You can set the trade to last for as little as 30 seconds. You can also set long durations. They can be as long as six months, depending on your speculations.
The trading platform allows an easy sign-up process. It has a lot of educational materials. You have access to eBooks, videos and live webinars from the financial market professionals. Finmax also offers a free demo account that you can use to familiarize yourself with the account. Finmax offers five types of real trader accounts. They are;
- Bronze – this trader account has a minimum deposit of $250 and full access to all the features. It also attracts up to 25% bonuses and as well as a payout of 75% more than assets.
- Silver- this account requires a minimum deposit of $1000. It features risk-free trading for up to 25% of your deposit and up to 50% bonuses.
- Gold- this gold account requires a deposit of $5000. It features +2% of return per each trade and up to 100% in bonuses
- Platinum – this account requires a minimum deposit of $25000. It features +4% of return per each trade and up to 100% in bonuses
- VIP – this account requires a minimum deposit of $100000. It features +6% of return per each trade and up to 100% in bonuses
The accounts’ privileges rise with the account’s rank. The high ranked accounts have a lot more privileges.
Trading on the platform once you have the account is easy and straightforward. You choose the asset you want to trade in. You then choose the above and below points. These are the high and low points you are speculating the asset to remain within. You then choose the expiry time and complete the trade before the deadline.
Finmax offers up to 90% profits on the invested amounts. These are some of the highest binary trading revenues you can get.
FXMasterbot is yet another binary trading robot. It offers 17 forex pairs and five cryptocurrencies to trade with. FXMasterbot claims the platform made by a team of financial analytics professionals. It delivers trading signals after every minute. The system just like many robots, allows you to connect to your broker’s platform.
Engaging in FXMasterbot is quite simple. You just need to sign-up for an account, then fund your broker’s accounts and set-up the robot and activate it. The robot will trade according to the delivered signals. Unfortunately, the information available about the operation and payout of FXMasterbot is quite scanty.
You can log in into your account using the browser platform or the Apps, either Android or Apple depending on your preferences. It is not prudent to invest on a platform whose results you don’t know and have no way of finding out though. There have been various complaints from traders who have used the platform.
Binarycent is a forex CFD trading platform. You trade in binary options with forex as the asset. Binarycent has one of the lowest minimum investment amounts. You can invest as little as 10 cents on Binarycent. Binarycent works just like a majority of the other binary options brokers.
Binarycent offers three types of accounts depending on the starting capital you have. They are;
- Bronze – this is the lowest caliber trading account on Binarycent. The minimum deposit required is the $250. The account features 24/7 live video support, I hour withdrawals, 20% bonus, and a copy trading tool.
- Silver – The minimum deposit for this account is $1000. The account features all the privileges on the bronze account, plus 50% bonus, master class training, and first three risk-free trades.
- Gold – this is the highest caliber account requiring a minimum deposit of $3000. It features all the features in the silver account, plus 100% bonus, and a personal success manager.
Binarycent also offers a demo account for novice traders. You need to have a certain level of knowledge before you decide to engage in the platform though. Once you have one of these accounts, you can go ahead and choose an asset to trade with. Set up the duration and put up your stake.
Binarycent has maximum revenues of up to 95% profit on the staked amount. You can access the platform through your windows or mac browser, as well as through an Android or Apple App. Their methods of funding the account and withdrawing are quite simple. Unfortunately, the platform offers no trade signals. Your trade is solely based on your analysis and speculation, unless you have the Gold account. You can get some advice from your success manager. Either way, the decisions are still all yours. The manager can only give pointers.
Binarymate is a UK-based binary options broker. The UK has strict regulations for binary options trading. Binarymate is registered in the UK, and it accepts US traders too. It is one of the most reliable and secure binary options trading platforms. It is actually one of the most trusted binary options brokers. Binarymate offers more than 100 assets to trade with. It boasts of 5372 trading accounts in the system and $ 3452175 worth of trading volume in the last month. The platform also offers a lot of training and educational materials that newbies can take advantage of.
Binarymate operates a proprietary website, but they don’t have either android and iPhone Apps. You can conveniently access the platform from any device of your choice. The platform is quite easy to sign-up to. They have three types of accounts, each with a minimum deposit. The perks of having an account with Binarymate include;
- 24/7 live video support
- 1-hour withdrawal processing time
- Secure trading and data protection
The accounts are;
- Bronze- the bronze package features a minimum deposit of $250. You will also get a 20% bonus on your deposit.
- Silver- this account requires a minimum deposit of $1000. It also comes with a 50% bonus
- Gold- this is the highest caliber account. It requires a minimum deposit of $3000. It allows you to choose between a bonus of $250 or risk-free trades.
Binarymate offers stellar customer care support and through their live chat video agents. The agents are available 24/7. It is the best binary options brokers with low minimum deposit uk.
You have the option to start with a demo account if you are a novice to binary trading. You do not have to invest your money before you have learned the ropes and risk losing it. Binarymate is one of the few offshore binary options brokers US. It also one of the best binary options brokers usa.
- Minimum deposit: $250
- Maximum returns: 90%
- Bonuses: up to $250, risk-free trades
Raceoption is yet another highly rated binary options broker. Raceoption is UK-based and is subject to the UK’s strict laws and regulations. The brokerage was launched in 2020, and it has one of the friendliest platforms. Raceoption accepts traders from all over the world, including those from the US. The platform boasts of average trader earnings of 1217 per month. It has 1570 traders as at the moment and more than $1.9 million in trader earnings per month.
Raceoption operates a user-friendly proprietary website and an App on both Android and Apple platforms. Raceoption offers three types of accounts. You can sign-up for any one of them depending on the starting capital that you have. The platform offers you over 100 assets that you can trade in. Trading on the platform is quite easy and straightforward too. Below are some general steps;
- You first select the asset you want to trade in on the drop-down menu.
- Choose your preferred expiry time
- Choose the amount you want to invest
- Confirm the trade before the deadline allowed
- You will profit with a fixed amount if it turns out you were right.
Raceoption has the signature three accounts. They are;
- Bronze- this account requires a minimum deposit of $250. It features a bonus of 20%, 24/7 live support, I hour withdrawal, demo account and copy trading tool.
- Silver– this account requires a minimum deposit of $1000. It has all the features in the bronze account, plus 50% bonuses, a master class training, first 3 risk-free trades and an individual account manager.
- Gold- this is the ultimate account on Raceoption. It requires a minimum deposit of $3000. It has all the features in the silver account, plus integrated technical analysis, and up to 100% in bonuses.
Raceoption has a wide range of funding and withdrawal methods. You can choose one that suits your convenience. Raceoption has up to 90% payout profits. These are some of the highest payouts in the industry. Many brokers do not admit USA traders. Raceoption is the best binary options brokers for USA traders. It is one of the best us regulated binary options brokers.
Automatedbinary is a binary options trading robot. It is a great service for novice binary traders and veterans as well. It allows you to work with several binary options brokers. You can connect your robot account with several binary options brokers too. Automatedbinary offers you three robots plans depending on the level of risk you are willing to take. Keep in mind that high-risk options mean you can easily lose the money, but you will get a pretty sum if you turn out to be right. Low-risk options may not have high returns even if you are right.
Automatedbinary runs a proprietary website and an App on both iPhone and Android platforms. Engaging on the platform is quite simple. You just sign up, choose the broker you want to work with, and fund the broker account. Keep in mind that the payouts and bonuses you get are dependent on the broker you choose. The brokers have different accounts on offer depending on the amount you can deposit as the minimum deposit.
You then embark on setting up the robot. Choose the risk plan you are willing to work with. Automatedbinary offers three risk plans. They include;
- Safe classic – this is a basic low-risk plan. It is a great place for novice traders to begin so that they have time to study the trends before possibly losing a lot. You can set the trade amounts to be anywhere between $5 and $500.
- Compound martingale – this is a high-risk plan. It is mainly used by casino gamblers. This plan is better for a veteran who has studied the trends for a while and knows what to do when. You can easily lose the money on this plan, but you will be smiling all day long if you turn out right.
- Accurate Fibonacci – this plan is a middle ground between the latter two. Many traders choose this plan. It represents reasonable risk levels and impressive returns when your speculations are on point. You could still lose though.
The next part of setting up the robot is the match indicators. The indicators are the prompts that tell the robot when to buy or sell. Automatedbinary offers six indicators. You can choose one that you are comfortable with, or multiple if you know how to work with them. Keep in mind that the indicators must send identical prompts for the robot to execute any trade. If you are using two indicators, both indicators might signal to buy for the robot to sell. It applies the same if you are using six of them. More indicators reduce the risk involved in the trade. However, you might end up with zero or very little returns if you combine too many indicators. Automatedbinary works with the following indicators.
- TREND indicator
- CCI indicator
- RSI indicator
- Williams indicator
- Stoch indicator
- MACD indicator.
Zoomtrader is a Belgium-based binary options trader. Just like many others, it offers the opportunity to trade in stocks, forex pairs, and commodity movement. Zoomtrader has a very interactive platform. However, the platform has no information about its previous trades or revenues generated. That is always a red flag.
Just like all the others, Zoomtrader offers web and mobile trading platforms. It features three types of trading accounts. The accounts are as follows;
- Bronze – this account requires a minimum deposit of $1000. It has one trading strategy, weekly market reviews, and an introductory video course.
- Silver – this account requires a minimum deposit of $5000. It features two trading strategies, daily and weekly market reviews, introductory and advanced video course.
- Gold – this account requires a minimum deposit of $100000. It features five trading strategies, daily and weekly market reviews, introductory and advanced video course, individual account manager, weekly one-on-one trading sessions and same day withdrawals.
ZoomTrader features payouts of up to 83% profit on investment and bonuses of up to 100% on the first deposit.
Hyoption is a binary options broker that is licensed by CySEC. It is owned by a company called HYCM based in Cyprus. Hyoption just like many other brokers allows you to trade in binary options using various assets. It offers up to 100 assets that you can trade with. Hyoption does not offer much information regarding how many subscribers they have on the platform, or the revenues collected. Their trading platform has similar features as many other brokers that we have reviewed.
The Hyoption trading platform is user-friendly and features most of the basic features we have become accustomed to. They operate both proprietary webs and Apps on both Android and iPhone. The system allows you to choose an asset of your choice and speculate on its trend over a preferred period of time. Hyoption have a wide range of options with regard to time. The options range from 30 seconds options to 1-month options.
Hyoption has a very straightforward and easy to use the account. The minimum deposit for a Hyoption account is $100. The minimum investment amount is $5. It offers maximum payouts of up to 83% profit on the invested amount. Hyoption offers bonuses of up to $10000 for new traders. The bonuses are subject to terms and conditions regarding their withdrawal though.
24option is an online trading platform based in Belize City, Belize. It has been around since 2020, and it is one of the most stable and reliable trading platforms. It is under the rules and regulations of CySEC (we are going to talk about this later on in the review). 24optios’s binary trading is enabled by a third-party entity named TechFinancials trading platform. 24option does not accept traders from the US and Australia.
24option has a website and Apps on both play store and Apple store. Once on the platform, you choose the CFD (contract for difference) you want to trade with on the upper toolbar. There is a filter to control the CFDs you want to see. The platform features indices, forex, stock, and commodities. Next is to choose the direction in which you want to invest. There are numbers in the Buy/Sell buttons that indicate the points required to pass for a successful trade. You trade has to be higher than the number indicated in the buttons. Then choose the duration for which you want to trade and confirm. The graph will show you the progress of your trade. Green means your speculation is positive while red means they are negative.
- The minimum deposit on 24option is $250
- The minimum investment is $24
- The maximum returns are 88% profit on your stake
- There are bonuses of up to 100%
- Regardless of a high minimum deposit 24option has already carved a name for itself as one the best option trading brokers.
Binomo is yet another Seychelles-based binary options broker that has been in operation since 2020. It has been providing brokerage services for Russians. Binomo is registered and regulated by the EU. Binomo prides itself on unique and affords trading conditions. It is hailed as one of the safest and most reliable binary trading platforms in the industry. It is a great platform for binary trading newbies too. It has a wide range of training resources.
In 2020 Binomo had the best trading platform. It still has one of the best trading platforms today. When the platform was launched in 2020, it shook the market and won Binomo a huge chunk of the market. Binomo offers up to 80 assets that you can trade with. The assets include some of the worlds largest companies. Binomo offers four types of accounts each with different privileges depending on the minimum deposit. The accounts are;
- Demo account– this account is meant for novice traders to experiment before they start staking actual money.
- Standard account– the minimum deposit for a standard account it as low as $10. This account allows you access to the real market and analytical support. You can also take part in tournaments and special offers. This account has payouts of up to 83% profits on the staked amount.
- Gold account– this account has a minimum deposit of $500. The privileges of this account include an expanded list for trading assets, a personal manager, bonus funds and 5% refund on losses. This account has payouts of up to 86 % profits on the staked amount.
- VIP account – this account attracts a minimum deposit of $1000. It is accompanied by privileges such as 10% refund on losses, the widest choice of assets, personal manager accessible on skype, and 4 hours withdrawals. This account has maximum payouts of up to 90% profits on the staked amount.
Best Binary Options Broker Selection Guide
The reviews above are meant to give you insight about how binary options trading works and the various brokers involved. Our aim is to ensure you have a blissful and profitable trading experience. It would be unfortunate for you to invest your hard-earned cash into a certain platform, only to lose it all. Before you settle on any of the brokers, there are a few common factors you are supposed to consider. The factors are;
Licensing and Regulation
The binary options brokers are supposed to be licensed for operation by the relevant authorities. They should be operating under the regulation of these authorities. The regulation is always in place to ensure you are protected from scams. If you are not a financial analysis professional, it would be difficult to tell whether the market trends being displayed on the charts are real. The regulation is meant to ensure the brokers do not take advantage of the naivety of some traders. Regardless of any reviews you might have seen about various brokers, ensure the broker you choose to trade with is licensed and under regulations. For instance, CYSEC is one of the most respected regulation bodies. It regulates brokers based in Cyprus. It might be challenging to best binary options brokers for us traders because of USA’s tight regualtions.
Ultimately, you can only invest the amount that you have. Take time to explore the various binary options brokers whose minimum deposits you can meet. Fortunately, many of the brokers have broken down their services into various packages for people with different financial capabilities. Check relevant reviews to find out which of the brokers whose minimum deposit you can meet is best for you. They are a number of brokers with very minute minimum deposits.
Different brokers offer different percentages of payouts. Obviously, everyone would want the broker with the highest payouts. Compare the payout and other factors such as customer support, market signals and tips, educational materials, and others. This will help you judge how fair the payouts the broker is offering are.
The reviews and guide above should help you choose your best-suiter binary options broker. We sincerely hope this review can help you trade in binary options profitably. The review has some of the top binary options brokers. You should be able to get a great binary options broker. Happy trading!
Торгуйте CFD на акции, индексы, валюту и криптовалюту
Надежность, Инновация, Эффективность.
Присоединяйтесь к миллионам трейдеров, которые уже торговали с Plus500.
Мы предлагаем полный пакет услуг:
- Узкие спреды
- Без комиссионных
- Кредитное плечо до 1:300
- Быстрое и надежное выполнение ордеров
- Plus500, в основном, получает плату за предоставляемые услуги посредством спреда Бид/Аск.
Торгуйте с доверием
Plus500 Ltd является частью индекса UK FTSE 250 и котируется на основном рынке Лондонской фондовой биржи для торгуемых компаний
Ваши дегежные средства хранятся на отдельных банковских счетах
* Некоторые способы оплаты могут быть недоступны в вашей стране.
Используйте наши передовые инструменты и функции для полного контроля вашего торгового счета:
- Стоп-лимит / Стоп-лосс / Скользящий стоп
- Гарантированный стоп
- Защита от отрицательного баланса
- БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ уведомления оповещения по электронной почте и пуш-уведомления о событиях на рынках
- Оповещения о движении цен, изменении в % и мнении трейдеров
Торгуйте на самых популярных мировых рынках и изучайте бесконечные торговые возможности. Мы предлагаем тысячи финансовых инструментов, БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ котировки в режиме реального времени и круглосуточная онлайн-поддержка.
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect For Beginners!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!